NutriPure Organic Brown Flax Seed (500g)
USDA Organic certified
Soft Vacuum Pack
Flaxseeds, sometimes called linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds. In fact, linseed or “flax seed” are different names for the same seed. Flaxseeds are a great source of dietary fiber; minerals like manganese, thiamine and magnesium; and plant-based protein.
Health Benefits of Flax Seeds:
- Helps reduce blood pressure
- High in fiber but low in carbs
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Prevent heart diseases
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Improve digestive health
- Helpful for weight loss
- Helps make skin & hair healthy
Flaxseeds are best consumed ground, as our bodies cannot access the nutrients found inside the seeds if they are eaten whole. Whole seeds will mostly pass through our GI system undigested, so it’s always best to grind them or to use ground flaxseed meal to get the most benefits of flaxseed.
- Add into your healthy salad bowl
- Add into your smoothie recipes
- Sprinkle onto any kind of yogurt or oatmeal
- Baked goods such as cakes, muffins, breads & more!
Recommended Storage: Refrigerated or keep in cool & dry place